One internal white box with another external protection box: 54*31*13cm/3.8kgs, 5 units in one carton
under 10 units within 3 days
2 CH active/passive 3D processor
G-601 is a dual channel professional curve warping processor designed for sophisticated geometry alignment, image warping, stacking and passive 3D…etc.
5 inputs (2x HDMI, 1x DP, 1x DualLink DVI, 1x VGA) and 2x HDMI outputs are integrated in G-601. Input supports up to 2560x1600 / 3840x1080 @60Hz and 4k UHD @30Hz with 4:4:4 full color sampling. Two HDMI outputs will come from the same signal source and the maximum output resolution is 1920x1200. HDMI loop out supports daisy chain connection up to 3840x1080 @60Hz or 4k/2k @30Hz and allows one G-601 to support 3 projectors image stacking without additional HDMI splitter (Manual geometry adjustment by projector function for the 1st projector and adjust the rest two projectors to stack on the first one through G-601).
It is integrated with 10-bit high end processor with motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm (similar to DCDi), 3:2/2:2 pull-down and supports non-VESA standard input timing
Advanced warp technology is embedded in G-601. User can use front panel keypad, IR controller or PC to perform sophisticated geometry alignment up to 9x5 grids through remote controller and 17x17 grids through Gwarp PC tool.
Video wall function in G-601 is to crop and allocate source image for video wall, corner wall display or image stitching. It also can split 3840 image with overlap pixels for two projector edge blending.
G-601 is designed to support programmable EDID and non-VESA standard input. User can create any EDID timing in the range between 1024x768 and 3840x2400 in order to optimize video performance.
With G-601, users can replace high end projector with low cost one. It provides easy setup, cost effective, reliable and flexible solution.
ü Maximum adjustment range at one corner: Horizontal: +_1200 Pixels, Vertical: +_800 pixels
ü Remotecontrol geometry alignment via OSD is 50% of the above adjustment range.
5. After finishing geometry alignment, the parameters can be stored inside G-601 and no more PC tool is needed.
6. Optional Ethernet for system control and geometry alignment by mobile phone through WiFi.
C. Scaler switcher and format conversion
1. Convert VGA, YPbPr, DVI, DisplayPort signal into HDMI format.
2. Switching 2x HDMI, DVI, VGA, DisplayPort and YPbPr for two HDMI outputs.
3. Two HDMI outputs will come from the same signal source and can have different geometry alignment and different image cropping region.
D. Passive and active 3D
1. Auto decode 3D signals for passive 3D display, including signal source from Blue Ray, STB, game console, media player and PC.
2. Auto decode Stereoscopic Player/ Nvidia 3D Vision 1080p @120Hz 3D formats and Blue Ray 1080p 24Hz 3D signal into 720p/XGA 120Hz signal for active 3D display.
3. Support standard HDMI 1.4a 3D format, including 1080p/24Hz full HD, Side by Side, Top-Bottom, frame sequential & Line interleaved.
4. Support 3840x1080 Full HD Side by side 3D format and SONY 1080i/60Hz frame packed 3D..
5. “Perfect Sync” algorithm for Zero latency in RH/LH eye image to get the most comfortable 3D.
6. 3D display can be on curved screen and be enlarged by multi-projector stacking.
E. High end 10-bit video processor
1. Designed 10-bit high end processor with 3D motion adaptive de-interlace, low angle smooth algorithm and 3:2/2:2 film mode detect and recovery function.
2. Complete colour adjustment function, including brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, preset colour mode and independent RGB color adjustment. The adjustment will apply to two outputs at the same time.
F. Video wall function
1. Image split (ZOOM), assign location (PAN), and OVERLAP function.
2. Serve as video wall controller for irregular video wall display up to 15x15 matrix display from single signal input source.
3. Overlap pixel adjustments up to 900 pixels for image position shift, bezel compensation and irregular video wall applications.
4. Connect with 4k/2k input signal and split the image with overlap pixel settings for projector edge blending.
G. Image rotation and flip
Image 180 degrees mirror and flip.
H. System control and other features
1. 1 U housing for easy rack installation. Professional design and reliable for 7/24 working environment.
2. Full function front panel keypads, IR remote controller and RS232.
3. Optional Ethernet control. User can control the system and do geometry alignment through wired or WiFi by PC or mobile phone.
4. USB interface for code update and PC tool operation.
5. Internal grid pattern for easy geometry alignment.
6. Programmable EDID for user to create any EDID with timing between 1024x768 and 3840x2400.
7. BOX ID for convenient multiple units control at the same time.
8. Five preset Profiles to save user settings and can be recalled at any time.
9. Automatic power ON/OFF through input signal control. While no input signal is detected, it will shut down output so that user can power ON/OFF complete system through the control in signal source.
10. Dimension and weight: 440x189x45mm, 2.4kg (Body only)
1. Image format conversion and 5 in / 2 out switcher
2. Image stacking to increase brightness
3. Curved screen geometry alignment
4. Active/Passive 3D display
5. Video wall
6. Split 4k/2k signal with overlap setting for multiple projector edge blending
7. AR/VR image alignment on multiple display wall
Image stacking to increase brightness
Format conversion and scaler switcher
Image geometry alignment and warp
Curved screen display
Corner wall display
Professiona passive 3D display
Video wall application
Aspect ratio Adjustment: able to adjust H&V aspect ratio (Zoom and shrink)